This is a series of articles to help you choose your equipment and to provide useful tips before and during your trip around of the world. This comes out of my own experience after 6 months of full time travel.
- Photography equipment for the world traveller: a quick guide to help you pick the right gears for your trip.
- 15 tips I wish I had before starting my trip: I’ll go over things like insurance, backups, geolocation, etc.
- Shooting on the move: All you need to know to nail your shots on a boat trip, a plane, a horse, or a 4×4.
- Outdoor photography: A bunch of tips to get amazing shots of animals, forests, and landscapes.
- Shooting in the city: Tips on how to get great shots in cities.